PHOTO STUDIO RENTAL
Seattle's most inviting studio space,
located in historic Ballard.
The Studio is a professional photography and video studio housed in a renovated industrial building. When not in use, The Studio is available to rent for private or commercial clients. Tall ceilings, an open floor plan, and voluminous natural light provide a unique atmosphere for both media productions and events.
- 2,800 square feet
- 26' tall ceilings
- fully adjustable natural light (skylights) with full blackout capability in less than 60 seconds
- corner cyc: 25' wide x 19' deep x 16' high
- full kitchen
- production / conference area
- WIFI throughout
- stereo connect with surround sound
- interior drive aisle offers easy access and weather protected load-in and load-out.
Tall ceilings and skylights give The Studio a warm and relaxing atmosphere. To preserve this appeal, rentals are given exclusive access, including full control of natural light and surround sound playing whatever you like. No other people or productions to distract you, just a helpful studio manager if needed.
Cyc preparations are made on request, we also offer any production services or equipment rentals you may need.
Please contact us for availability and additional details.
- Production Assistant
- Photo/Video Assistant
- Digital Tech (Capture One Certified)
- Craft Services
If you require a fresh coat of white, or any other color, please inquire at least 72 hours in advance of rental. Seamless paper is also available in a variety of colors, and will be charged based on usage.
Hassle-free equipment rentals, we handle pick-up and return. Please make any requests at least 72 hours prior to rental.
Base rate, please call for quote.
Full Day (10 hours) - $600
Half Day (5 hours) - $450
- 1 - 12’ Cambo USB Studio Stand with Gitzo 1570M Head
- 12 – Standard 40” double riser C-stands
- 4 – Short 20” double riser C-stands
- 11 – 40” Griphead Hollywood arms
- 12 – Hollywood gripheads
- 2 – Overhead frame heads
- 2 - Avenger 7’ boom arms with head
- 1 – Avenger overhead 58. Max height 228”
- 1 - Norman rolling 2 riser rolling stand. Max height 8’
- 2 – Norman booms
- 8 – 15lb Sandbags
- 2 – 20lb Sandbags
- 2 – 5lb Sandbags
- 2 – Open end scrims
- 4 – Assorted cutters
- 6 - 25' extension cords with switched outlet
- 1 - 8' x 8' and 12' X 12" white silk w/ frame (available for rent)
- Assorted foam core. New sheets available for purchase
- Seamless paper (black/white/misc. colors)
- Steamer / Rolling Racks / Iron / Hangers
- 4 Matthews Superclamps
- Assorted small /medium / large hand clamps
- Assorted tape
- Scissors, Utility knife
- Staple gun
- Pins and tacks
- Heat gun
- Glue gun
- Hair dryer
- Binding wire
- Tacky wax
Avoid downtown Seattle traffic, host your event in historic Ballard.
The building's industrial history allows us to maximize the use of natural light, and its modern renovations allow an array of studio lighting options. Coupled with a wide-open floor plan, The Studio is an event venue that allows you full control of the set-up and environment.
Please contact us to for availability and additional details.
OPTIONAL RENTAL SERVICES
- Equipment Rentals
- Large Projector Screen
- Studio Lighting Set-Up
Rates vary based on type of event, please call for quote.
EVENT RENTAL DETAILS
- 26' Tall Ceilings
- Large Skylights (fully adjustable)
- 2800 square feet
- Interior drive aisle offers easy access for set-up
- Surround Sound Audio
- WIFI throughout
- Exposed beams promote industrial feel
Seated (rounds of 8): 72